- Over 1 Trillion Gallons of water is leaked from U.S. homes each year. That is more than the amount of water used annually in Los Angeles, Chicago and Miami combined!
- At least 30% of homes have leaks that owners aren’t even aware of.
- From 2012 to 2016 30% of home insurance claims were from water damage. Total damage is over 20 billion dollars annually in the U.S. alone. (Insurance Information Institute)
- You are about 6 times more likely to have a water damage insurance claim than you are to have a theft.
(Source: Insurance Information Institute)
- A toilet running only 1 hour a day can waste 2 gallons of water per minute, each wasting an extra $20 per month.
- A faucet that drips just once per second wastes 3,000 gallons of water per year.
- The EPA states 10% of homes have leaks wasting 90 gallons or more of water per day Read More